What is VSFTPD?
FTP by itself is not a very secure. Data transmitted in clear text, without encryption so making it subject to interception and theft. Now we have more secure options the Very Secure FTP daemon (vsftpd).
- Virtual IP configurations
- Powerful per-user configurability
- Band Width limits
- Per-source-IP configurability
- Per-source-IP limits
- IPv6 compatible
- Encryption support through SSL integration
- Very high security requirements
- Good scalability
- Virtual users can be created
- Better than average performance
- High speed